McCain Spring Campaign Terms & Conditions:
We're glad to announce the winners of the Le Creuset Vouchers Promotion. Each of these lucky winners will be receiving a Le Creuset shopping voucher to the value of R10 000.
Here are the Winners names: Phanuel Seloma, Bevan van der Merwe, Given Mabasa, Bongeka Buqa, Mirriam Mokoena, Geraldine Lokchander, Elsabe Swart, Jonas Khanye, Izel Van Heerden, Mpho Mpya, Johan Troskie, Jac Vosser, Nondzwakazi Gumede, Linda Mnisi, Miky Kim, Monique Mentoor, Balindile Hlongwana, Jennifer Chunilall, Susan Sinclair, Zarina Fakier, Ntobeko Nomafusi, Belinda Viret, Marie Claire Payze, Karin Kaamilah Johnson & Tshepo Sebatana
Thank you to everyone that entered. This Promotion is formally closed.
1. The promoter is McCain Foods (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from 4 October 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 14 November 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to:
5.1 Purchase any two McCain products listed below
Product Pack size Barcode
Hawaiian Stir Fry 250g 6009650906049
French Stir Fry 250g 6009650906056
Hawaiian Stir Fry 700g 6009650908340
French Stir Fry 700g 6009650908357
Mexican Stir Fry 700g 6009650908364
Asian Stir Fry 700g 6009650908371
Roast Veg - Classic 700G 6009650909347
Roast Veg - Mediterranean 700G 6009650909354
5.2 The products listed in 5.1 must be purchased from Checkers, Pick n Pay, Spar or Makro stores in nationally; and
5.3 To enter the competition a picture of the till slip must be sent to 087 240 6777 or www.mccain.co.za
6. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
7. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner’s has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
8. Participants may enter as many times as they wish if each entry is associated with a separate purchase and till slip.
9. The prize is 1 of 25 R10 000 Le Creuset vouchers.
10. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
11. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 30 November 2021 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. If the prizewinner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
12. The prize includes delivery, if applicable, and winners will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid daytime delivery address to enable delivery.
13. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.mccain.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0800 006 498
14. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prizewinners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
15. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 2 (Two) months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
19. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
21. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
25. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
22. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at McCain Foods, 116 Oxford Road, Rosebank, Att: Legal Department.
24. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
25. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
26. Neither the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
27. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
29. You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site without our prior written consent.
30. By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and that this information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion.
31. Your privacy is important to us, for more information on how we process and secure your personal information; please see our https://www.mccain.com/privacy/.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
33. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.