Classic Roast Vegetables 700g
Sweet Potato Chunks, Butternut Chunks, Carrot Chunks, Red Onion Petals, Pepper Chunks in variable proportions.
Balsamic Glaze (Vegetable stock (Water, Vegetables [Onions, Carrot, Leeks], Garlic, Vegetable oil [Canola seed], Herbs [Oregano, Thyme, Parsley], Black pepper, Bay leaf), Brown sugar, Balsamic vinegar (15%) (Grape must, Wine vinegar), Vegetable oil (Canola seed), Treacle, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Rosemary, Black pepper, Thickener [E466], Stabilizer [E415]).
The glaze sachet in this product is manufactured in a facility that processes products that may contain Barley, Celery, Egg, Lupin, Milk, Mustard, Sesame seeds, Soy, Sulphites and Wheat.
This delicious mix of sweet potato, butternut, carrots, green peppers & red onion chunks with Balsamic Glaze provides delicious, convenient nutrition for the whole family to enjoy.
No Prepping. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening : Keep FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
After Opening: Close the bag and KEEP FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 600g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
Not happy with your purchase?
Please refer to the back of pack for McCain product enquiries & complaints.
Or click here to use our Customer Contact Form
If thawed, DO NOT refreeze.
1. Preheat the oven at 190°C for 5 minutes
2. Place the 100 Balsamic glaze sachet in a separate bowl of warm water and set aside to defrost.
3. Place the McCain Classic Roast Vegetables Mix on a large baking dish and coat generously with olive oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the oven for 18 - 20 minutes, turning the vegetables every 5 minutes for even cooking.
5. Remove the baking dish with vegetables from the oven.
6. Change the oven setting from 190°C to 210°C and preheat for 5 minutes.
7. Cut the corner of the defrosted Balsamic glaze sachet and drizzle contents over roasted vegetables.
8. Mix the vegetables together with the glaze to allow for even coating.
9. Place the baking dish into the oven for a further 5 - 8 minutes, until the glaze is reduced and caramelized.
10. Serve hot.
For every 600g frozen vegetables, a 100g of glaze must be used.
In a case where there is left over glaze, the thawed contents can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days.