Original Wedges 750g
Potatoes (85%), Batter [Water, Maize Flour, Starch (Potato, Tapioca), Modified Maize Starch, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Sugar, Stabilizer (E415), Colourants (E100, E160c)], Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit).
Made using only the best quality locally grown potatoes, McCain Original Wedges is a delicious skin on potato wedge that has a soft and fluffy centre. Perfect paired with dip or simply seasoned with salt and pepper.
Ready to Cook. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
After Opening: Close the bag and keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
Not happy with your purchase?
Please refer to the back of pack for McCain product enquiries & complaints.
Or click here to use our Customer Contact Form
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 500g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
If thawed, do not refreeze.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Spread your McCain Wedges evenly in a single layer onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Add oil to a deep frying pan.
- Heat oil to 175°C. Add 1 wedge to test. If the wedge floats, it is ready for frying.
- Add the rest of the McCain Wedges to the oil and fry for 5 – 5½ minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Drain, season and serve.
- Spray the basket of your Air Fryer with some cooking spray.
- Add your portion of McCain Wedges
- Air fry for approximately 18 -20 minutes at 200 degrees C. Shake the basket half way through.
- Season & Enjoy
DO NOT OVERCOOK. NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking times stated should be used as a guide only.