McCain Corn Cobbettes
Corn on the cob.
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the McCain Corn Cobbettes in just enough boiling water to cover.
- Cover with a lid and bring back to the boil.
- Boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place the McCain Corn Cobbettes in a single layer in a steaming tray.
- Season with herbs and steam for approximately 10 – 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.