Butternut and Quinoa Salad with Citrus Dressing
1 Packet McCain Frozen Butternut
2 Cups of Quinoa
2 Cups McCain Baby Spinach Leaves
1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
1/4 Cup Pomegranate Arils
1/4 Cup Chopped Toasted Almonds.
Zest Of 1 Orange
2 Tablespoons Orange Juice
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Honey
Salt And Pepper to Taste
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- Cook the McCain frozen butternut and quinoa according to the package Method. Let it cool slightly before assembling the salad.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cooked butternut and quinoa with fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese, pomegranate arils, and chopped toasted almonds over the top of the salad.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper to create the citrus dressing.
- Drizzle the citrus dressing over the salad and toss everything together until well combined and evenly coated.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste, adding more salt, pepper, or honey if desired.
Photo & Recipe: @Apriena (on Instagram) [CREDIT]
#Salad #Butternut #ButternutChunks #Spinach #BabySpinach #Recipe