Veg & Hash Brown Skewers
Prep Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1
- Lightly blanch the florets in salted water for 2-4 minutes, depending on the size of the florets.
- Deep fry or sauté the triangle hash brown on a lightly oiled skillet for 2 – 4minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the cooked hash browns into 3 pieces/ per single hash brown.
- Once all components are cooked, push all components into skewers, and lightly brush with smokey BBQ sauce.
- Finish the skewers on a ridged skillet pan until char or grill marks are seen, turning ever so often to avoid complete burning.
- Place the skewers on a serving board, ready to be enjoyed, shared amongst friends!