McCain Baby Carrots
6 X 1KG
6 X 1KG
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the McCain Baby Carrots into an equivalent amount of seasoned boiling water.
- Boil (with the lid off) for approximately 6 minutes.
- Season and toss in butter.
- Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.
- Place the McCain Baby Carrots in a single layer in a steaming tray.
- Steam for approximately 6 minutes.
- Place the McCain Baby Carrots into a microwavable container.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.
- Cover with cling wrap, pierce and microwave on high for 6 - 7 minutes.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.