McCain Cut Green Beans
Cut green beans.
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the McCain Cut Green Beans into an equivalent amount of seasoned boiling water.
- Boil for approximately 3 minutes.
- Season and toss in butter.
- Place the McCain Cut Green Beans in a single layer in a steaming tray.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Steam for approximately 4 minutes or until “al dente”.
- Place the McCain Cut Green Beans into a microwavable container.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.
- Cover with cling wrap, pierce and microwave on high for 7 minutes or until cooked.
- Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic in oil.
- Add McCain Cut Green Beans and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.