6 X 1KG
One of South Africa’s favourite frozen vegetable, McCain Peas are versatile and packed with fantastic ﬂavour that will leave an indelible mark on one’s palate.
Whole green peas
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN
- Place the McCain Peas in just enough seasoned boiling water to cover.
- Boil for approximately 3 minutes.
- You can add whole fresh mint leaves to the boiling water for a unique taste.
- Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic in oil.
- Add the peas, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place the peas into a microwavable container.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter.
- Cover with cling wrap and pierce with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.