2 x 320g puff pastry sheets
1 egg, beaten
Flour, for dusting
30g coriander leaves
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
Serving Size: 4
- Preheat the oven to 200°C .
- Dust a clean work surface with flour and roll out the puff pastry to 1cm (1/2in thick).
- Cut the pastry into even squares.
- Cook the Veggie fingers according to package instructions. Spread basil pesto on the puff pastry and top with the veggie finger.
- Brush the edges with beaten egg.
- Pick two diagonal corners of each pastry, then let one corner overlap the other. Pinch together so that they stay put. Repeat the process until all of them have been done.
- Brush the top with the remaining egg wash, then place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place the pastries on a cooling rack.
- Serve warm as a snack or as part of a main meal with salad. Enjoy!