2 tablespoons Oli
½ cup chopped onion
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
3 medium garlic cloves, minced
¼ can black beans
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
1 can crushed tomatoes
3 to 5 eggs
⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Serving Size: 4
- Cook Veggie fingers and Rostis according to package instructions.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a stainless steel or enamel-coated cast-iron frying pan. Add the onion, red pepper, and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the garlic, paprika, cumin, and cayenne, if using. Stir and let cook for about 30 seconds, then add the tomatoes and the black beans. Simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce is thickened, add the rostis and veggie fingers.
- Make 3 to 5 wells in the sauce and crack in the eggs. Cover and cook until the eggs are set, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with the feta and parsley.