Hawaiian Stir Fry 700g & 250g
Available in 700g & 250g
A freshly frozen mix of Marrow Julienne, Carrots Julienne, Broccoli Cuts, Pineapple Pieces and Diced Mixed Peppers in variable proportions.
McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry Vegetable Mix is made using only the best quality locally grown vegetables, harvested at its nutritional peak and frozen at its freshest to preserve quality, nutrition and taste. Add flavour and colour to a variety of dishes or enjoy it as a side.
No Prepping. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Simply add sauce, protein and starch of choice.
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°C OR BELOW.
AFTER OPENING: Close the bag and keep FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
- Heat a small amount of oil (enough to cover the surface) in a wok or frying pan.
- Before adding the Hawaiian Stir Fry, ensure that the pan is hot enough so that the vegetables begin cooking immediately as they come into contact with the oil.
- Add just enough of the Hawaiian Stir Fry to the wok or pan to cover the base and stir-fry for
approximately 4 - 6 minutes over high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Do not overcook
- Stir fry vegetables in batches to ensure vegetables remain crunchy
- Add soya sauce, balsamic vinegar or sweet and sour sauce to your Stir-Fry.
- Add fried meat / chicken as required to your Stir-Fry Vegetables.
Sweet and sour sauce