McCain Aloo Tikki 400g
Potato (76.64%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit). Corn Flour, Rice Flakes, Green Chilli Paste [ Green Chilli, Water, Corn Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulators (E260, E330), Preservative: Sodium Benzoate (E211)], Ginger Paste [Ginger, Water, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E260), Preservative: Sodium Benzoate (E211)], Salt, Onion Powder, Red Chilli Flakes (0.23%), Cumin Seeds.
**Processed in a plant manufacturing Wheat (Gluten), Milk and Soya based products.
McCain Aloo Tikki is made using only the finest ingredients making entertainment at home easy and flavourful. These delicious savoury bites can be enjoyed as a quick snack, lunchbox treat or as an exciting addition to your party platter. See our favourite recipe here on YouTube
Ready to Cook. Suitable for Air Frying. Cook from Frozen.
Please note product contains chilli and therefore may be spicy for some consumers tastes.
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18C or below
After Opening: Close the Bag and KEEP FROZEN at -18C or below
BEST BEFORE: 18 months from date of manufacture (see pack for details)
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS, COOK FROM FROZEN
IF THAWED, DO NOT REFREEZE
1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Air Fry (approximately half pack) for 14-16 minutes until light golden brown.
3. Flip mid way through cooking
1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Arrange frozen McCain Aloo Tikki in a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Bake for 16 minutes until light golden brown.
1. Preheat little amount of oil.
2. Shallow fry on medium flame for about 6 – 8 minutes, turning occasionally.