Mediterranean Roast Vegetables 700g
Butternut Chunks, Potato Wedges, Broccoli Florets, Red Onion Petals, Pepper Chunks in various proportions.
Harissa Glaze (Sugar, Water, Treacle, Chopped tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato juice, Salt, Acidity regulator [E330]), Spices (Red bell pepper powder, Cumin, Coriander, Black pepper, Chili flakes), Spirit vinegar, Lemon juice, Herbs (Parsley, Coriander, Mint), Vegetable oil (Canola seed), Salt, Garlic, Tomato paste, Thickener [E466]).
The glaze sachet in this product is manufactured in a facility that processes products that may contain Barley, Celery, Egg, Lupin, Milk, Mustard, Sesame seeds, Soy, Sulphites and Wheat.
This delicious mix of Butternut Chunks, Potato Wedges, Broccoli Florets, Red Onion Petals & Pepper Chunks with Harissa Glaze provides delicious convenient nutrition for the whole family to enjoy.
No Prepping. No Preservatives. No Waste. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
After Opening: Close the bag and KEEP FROZEN AT -18°C OR BELOW.
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 500 g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly.
Not happy with your purchase?
Please refer to the back of pack for McCain product enquiries & complaints.
Or click here to use our Customer Contact Form
If thawed, DO NOT refreeze.
ROAST IN OVEN:
- Preheat the oven at 190°C for 5 minutes.
- Place the 100g Harissa glaze sachet in a separate bowl of warm water and set aside to defrost.
- Place the 600g McCain Mediterranean Roast Vegetables Mix into a large baking dish and coat generously with olive oil.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 18 - 20 minutes, turning the vegetables every 5 minutes for even cooking.
- Remove the baking dish with vegetables from the oven.
- Change the oven setting from 190°C to 210°C and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Cut the corner of the defrosted Harissa glaze sachet and drizzle contents over roasted vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables together with the glaze to allow for even coating.
- Place the baking dish into the oven for a further 4 - 7 minutes, until the glaze is reduced and caramelized.
- Serve hot.
For every 600g frozen vegetables, a 100g of glaze must be used.
In a case where there is left over glaze, the thawed contents can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days.