Spicy Wedges 750g
Potatoes (85%), Batter [Water, Maize Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Sugar, Spices (irradiated), Onion Powder (irradiated), Flavourings, Dextrose, Chilli Extract, Paprika Extract, Emulsifier (E415)], Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit).
Made using only the best quality locally grown potatoes, McCain Spicy Wedges is a delicious skin on potato wedge that is perfectly seasoned with an aromatic spice that has a soft and fluffy centre. Perfect paired with a dip.
Ready to Cook. No Preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
After Opening: Close the bag and keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
Not happy with your purchase?
Please refer to the back of pack for McCain product enquiries & complaints.
Or click here to use our Customer Contact Form
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 750 g of product. For different quantities, adjust cooking times accordingly.
If thawed, do not refreeze.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Spread your McCain Spicy Wedges evenly in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 16 – 18 minutes, turning halfway through until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Spray the basket of your Air Fryer with some cooking spray.
- Add your portion of McCain Wedges
- Air fry for approximately 18 -20 minutes at 200 degrees C. Shake the basket half way through.
- Season & Enjoy
DO NOT OVERCOOK. NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking times stated should be used as a guide only.